Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Raise Your Voice

Obviously, if the time between my first blog and this one is any hint of how my blogging is going to go, I'm not going to be a very good blogger. Yet, I shall attempt this anyway :)

I really don't have much to say today, so this going to be a realtivly short post, but I wanted to pass on a quote that my Enviromental Science Professor told the class. When myself and my fellow classmates walked into class he had this written on the blackboard...

"Our lives begins to end the day we become silent about the things that matter," -Martin Luther King JR.
My challenge for all who read this is to think over the above quote and decide what it means to you and humanity in general. I have decided that I agree with it, but what do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment